PDA

View Full Version : What is this lens board

Neil Purling
February 29th 04, 04:31 PM
When I got a 150mm f4.5 Xenar lens it was mounted on a board.
It measures 71mm x 71mm square.
On the back its re-inforced by another plate 62 mm across from which comes a
tab 5mm deep with a tiny hole bored through it.

The lens was for a Linhof of some kind as the Synchro Compur shutter is
engraved LINHOF.
Do you know what camera the board is for it has a #1 hole & you are welcome
to it ,cos it's no good to me. Just pay for the postage.

Nicholas O. Lindan
February 29th 04, 06:13 PM
"Neil Purling" > wrote:

> lens board 71mm x 71mm square.
> Do you know what camera the board is for?

To save others the trouble of getting their camera
out and measuring: It is _not_ for a Speed Graphic
- An SG's board is 3.7"/94mm square.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio

Neil Purling
March 3rd 04, 06:57 AM
I am told the lens board is for a Busch Pressman C, 2x3 variant.
Anybody got one and wantes a lens board with #1 hole?