PDA

View Full Version : Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera 8 megapixels for $999

sasquatch
January 18th 04, 09:14 PM
I was thinking of purchasing the Sony DSC-F717 for $699.00, but I came
across this preorder special for the DSC-F828 at Get a LifeStyle, preorder
price is $999.00:
http://www.getalifestyle.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=260

The DSC-F717 is a great camera, but from what I read about the DSC-F828,
with 8.0 MP and microdrive storage and RAW image format, how can you go
wrong?

Man with a camera
January 26th 04, 03:31 PM
Do you thik we are all stupid? You are the one selling the cameras. You
should not be posting that stuff here
"sasquatch" > wrote in message
> I was thinking of purchasing the Sony DSC-F717 for $699.00, but I came
> across this preorder special for the DSC-F828 at Get a LifeStyle, preorder
> price is $999.00:

http://www.getalifestyle.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
id=260

> The DSC-F717 is a great camera, but from what I read about the DSC-F828,
> with 8.0 MP and microdrive storage and RAW image format, how can you go
> wrong?

Carter Wells
March 4th 04, 06:40 AM
The F828 has incredible amount of noise even at ISO 400. Its the biggest
waste of $1000.

"sasquatch" > wrote in message
> I was thinking of purchasing the Sony DSC-F717 for $699.00, but I came
> across this preorder special for the DSC-F828 at Get a LifeStyle, preorder
> price is $999.00:

http://www.getalifestyle.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=260

> The DSC-F717 is a great camera, but from what I read about the DSC-F828,
> with 8.0 MP and microdrive storage and RAW image format, how can you go
> wrong?

AArDvarK
March 4th 04, 10:01 AM
.... unless it's a canon CMOS sensor ... it's a jip-ity-doo-daa !!
Alex

rec.photo.digital