PDA

View Full Version : I Pulled the Trigger

Savageduck[_3_]
April 5th 17, 12:35 AM
The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

Savageduck

Bill W
April 5th 17, 01:00 AM
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:35:10 -0700, Savageduck
> wrote:

>The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
>I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
>my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
>XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...

Savageduck[_3_]
April 5th 17, 01:33 AM
On 2017-04-05 00:00:37 +0000, Bill W > said:

> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:35:10 -0700, Savageduck
> > wrote:
>
>> The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
>> I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
>> my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
>> XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.
>
> In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...

Was I that much of an easy read?

I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
income. ;-)

Savageduck

Bill W
April 5th 17, 01:40 AM
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:33:08 -0700, Savageduck
> wrote:

>On 2017-04-05 00:00:37 +0000, Bill W > said:
>
>> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:35:10 -0700, Savageduck
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
>>> I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
>>> my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
>>> XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.
>>
>> In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...
>
>Was I that much of an easy read?
>
>I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
>income. ;-)

Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
make room for you...

android
April 5th 17, 06:12 AM
In article <2017040416351058821-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,
Savageduck > wrote:

> The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
> I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
> my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
> XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

New toy! Yeay you!!! The expect proper reports you know... ;-|
--
teleportation kills

android
April 5th 17, 06:15 AM
In article >,
Bill W > wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:33:08 -0700, Savageduck
> > wrote:
>
> >On 2017-04-05 00:00:37 +0000, Bill W > said:
> >
> >> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:35:10 -0700, Savageduck

> >> In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...
> >
> >Was I that much of an easy read?
> >
> >I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
> >income. ;-)
>
> Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
> you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
> make room for you...

The word about them Nevada State house rules laws have traveled the
earth. I you win to much then your cheating and to the BIG house you
go... Right? :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Bill W
April 5th 17, 08:35 AM
On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 07:15:58 +0200, android > wrote:

>In article >,
> Bill W > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:33:08 -0700, Savageduck
>> > wrote:

>> >Was I that much of an easy read?
>> >
>> >I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
>> >income. ;-)
>>
>> Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
>> you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
>> make room for you...
>
>The word about them Nevada State house rules laws have traveled the
>earth. I you win to much then your cheating and to the BIG house you
>go... Right? :-ppp

Not with poker, because you're not winning the money from the house.
They take a cut of every pot, so they don't care how much you win or
lose. If you cheat at poker, it's the other players you have to worry
about.

android
April 5th 17, 08:47 AM
In article >,
Bill W > wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 07:15:58 +0200, android > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Bill W > wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:33:08 -0700, Savageduck

> >> Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
> >> you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
> >> make room for you...
> >
> >The word about them Nevada State house rules laws have traveled the
> >earth. I you win to much then your cheating and to the BIG house you
> >go... Right? :-ppp
>
> Not with poker, because you're not winning the money from the house.
> They take a cut of every pot, so they don't care how much you win or
> lose. If you cheat at poker, it's the other players you have to worry
> about.

Good to know... Play poker, not blackjack!
--
teleportation kills

newshound
April 5th 17, 02:00 PM
On 4/5/2017 6:12 AM, android wrote:
> In article <2017040416351058821-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,
> Savageduck > wrote:
>
>> The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
>> I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
>> my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
>> XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.
>
> New toy! Yeay you!!! The expect proper reports you know... ;-|

+1.

Savageduck[_3_]
April 5th 17, 04:14 PM
On 2017-04-05 13:00:25 +0000, newshound > said:

> On 4/5/2017 6:12 AM, android wrote:
>> In article <2017040416351058821-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,
>> Savageduck > wrote:
>>
>>> The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
>>> I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
>>> my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
>>> XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.
>>
>> New toy! Yeay you!!! The expect proper reports you know... ;-|
>>
> +1.

I am anticipating delivery. For some reason B&H seems to have slowed
down on their shipping, and Fedex tracking has it scheduled for
delivery on Monday.

Savageduck